I Haven't Written In a While
If you have been following this blog, then you would definitely have observed that I haven't updated it in a while.
Lately, I must admit that I have been a little distracted, everyone gets to that point where you begin to let your past laurels get to you, you start feeling comfortable and start reducing the amount of content you put out there.
I haven't been completely resting, in the last couple of weeks, I have been creating content for the organizations I am involved with, every time I am asked to write a report, an article or press release, I always deliver, sometimes exceeding expectations too (I have been rewarded a couple of times because of the time and quality of my work these past few weeks).
But writing content for my personal blogs has been entirely different, this is definitely not the time for me to start feeling comfortable, this is a time for me to create content daily, especially content I believe would contribute positively to my readers.
If you are like me, and you are beginning to get comfortable , I would like to encourage you to keep at it, stop procrastinating about that post, article, podcast or video you want to put out there, no matter how rosy or thorny it gets, keep your head focused and keep doing what you have always done.
It's very much unlike me to post content like this, but like I said, I haven't been my self for a while now, the good news is things are starting to change(I took out to write this, and even posted it too), and even if this post doesn't do much to help someone like me out there, I take great joy knowing I went a step further and wrote this.
Are you a writer going through what many believe to be "writers block" or have gone through the period of procrastination where you created less content, how did you manage to get through this period? And if you are currently going through something similar, how are you planning to overcome this phase?
Please share your thoughts with me in the comment section below.

Comments
Post a Comment