Welcome to a new beginning
HI! My name is Yusuf D. Ahmed and I am really happy you are taking your time to read this.
Welcome to a new beginning, I have had this blog for a while now but some of my old and awesome blog readers would know that I had stopped posting. I am really sorry I stopped, I have been busy working on better ways to serve and connect with you.
And yes I deleted every one of my previous blog posts; some of my previous contents have been very helpful but some of those contents haven't been from me, even though I did my best to update the content so it can be more targeted to solve your problems or educate you.
The last couple of months have really been intense, I started a new business with a Childhood friend and business partner Ademola J. Alabi - Afrigital, written two Ebooks (which I would be sharing with you soon, and it's free, so please download and read. You would be happy you did) and have partnered with some exciting individuals on some really exciting projects.
I am going to be using this blog to document my journey, experiences and share information that has been helpful to me and my team members, I am also hoping I use this platform to connect with more people.
Thank you for reading this!
Like and follow my social media pages so you will be up to date with news and information. I am also going to be partnering with my team at Afrigital on some projects; we will be using our resources to help as many small and medium-sized enterprises in Africa as we can.

Nice one bro...keep it up!
ReplyDelete